Here’s a list of books I have enjoyed reading. They may not be your normal authors, however, they definately made an impact on me:
- Blue Like Jazz
- In the Pit with the Lion on a Snowy Day
- Woman, Thou art Loosed
- Things Pondered by a Lessor Woman
- The Purpose Driven Life
- Feathers from my nest; a mother’s reflection
- Traveling Mercies
Books I’ve recently read or starting to read:
- Gone by Lisa Gardner
- One for the Money – loved this book. I laughed out loud all through it.
- At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks
- The Innocent
- Two for the Dough
- Three to get Deadly
- Four to Score
- High Five
- Hot Six
- 7 thru 16 of the Steven Plum Series
- A walk in the woods
- The Shack – Love it! You gotta read it!
These are the books I’d like to read, but haven’t had a chance to yet:
- The rest of Beth Moore Books
These are the authors I used to read, but I don’t anymore. I don’t know why when an author has their style and characters, through the middle of the series they change their style or the character goes way wierd!
- Laurell K. Hamilton – I started reading her again. She’s toned down the orgy stuff.
- Nora Roberts
- J.D. Robb (yes, I know it is the same person as Nora Roberts)
- Dean Koontz